The trustees met recently to consider the latest applications and agreed to make the following grants:
- £6,580 to Ludus Dance for a one-year pilot project with two primary schools to develop a programme of dance based on the natural world.
- £1,200 to Walney Community Trust for a youth residential to Ambleside.
- £13,500 to Morecambe Bay Partnership for primary school visits to Sunderland Point and follow-up creative activities.
- £3,394 to Lancaster Boys & Girls Club for various outdoor activities.
- £8,150 to Lancashire Youth Challenge towards their outdoor summer challenges.
- £5,800 to Arnside & Silverdale AONB for a pilot project working with a pupil referral unit.
- £3,500 to Marsh Community Centre for a youth residential.
- £10,000 to Arnside & Silverdale AONB to work with primary schools and produce work for Light Up Lancaster and the Morecambe West End Lantern Festival.
The trustees also agreed to make a grant of £25,000 to Escape2Make later in the year for their 2021 Mini Green Festival.
Finally, the trust will continue to fund visits to Leighton Moss by primary schools with above-average pupil premiums.
One thought on “Latest grants awarded”