Although things are still far from normal, it was heartening to receive applications for grants from organisations both old and new at the end of 2021. The trustees have decided on the following grants:
- £4,000 to CEEP for outdoor activities during summer 2022
- £8,100 to Lancashire Youth Challenge for outdoor workshops and challenges in spring and winter 2022
- £5,320 to Arnside & Silverdale AONB for a half-term of outdoor activities with youngsters from a pupil referral unit
- £2,500 to CancerCare for outdoor activities with teenagers affected by cancer or loss
- £2,991 to Lakeland Arts for primary schoolchildren to visit Windermere
- £2,720 to Stomping Group CIC to support a small number of children with extra needs to attend forest school.