The trustees met at the beginning of January to consider recent applications and made the following awards:
- Lancashire Youth Challenge for a 5-day walk along Hadrian’s Wall in summer 2019;
- Lancaster Boys & Girls Club for 6 outdoor educational activity days during half-terms in 2019;
- Lancaster Road Primary School for Year 3 pupils to visit Leighton Moss RSPB wildlife reserve in the summer term;
- Marsh Community Centre for a residential outdoor education trip in summer 2019
- Morecambe Bay Partnership to work with local primary schools to explore and develop an activity around Sunderland Point, its fishing history and the shoreline during the spring and summer terms;
- Morecambe Bay Community Primary School for Year 6 pupils to go on a residential outdoor education trip in the summer term;
- Piccadilly Garden to develop holiday club activities in the outdoors.